ULI Oklahoma relies on the generous support, time, and talent of our members to make our local initiatives successful. Find multiple volunteer opportunities while expanding your network and increasing your industry knowledge, making a difference in our community.
Your participation as a member of ULI drives our programming efforts, educational forums, public outreach and advocacy initiatives. Allowing you to share the best practices in responsible land use in our region.
Contact the committee chairs listed below for more info!
ULI OKLAHOMA COMMITTEES
- The mission of the Programs Committee is to conceptualize, plan, and produce ULI Oklahoma’s signature monthly programming. The goal is to provide a menu of educational topics that are relevant and diverse—from project specific successes and lessons learned to discussions on areas of ULI’s policy and practice initiatives.
- CHAIRS: Shane Hampton & Jordan Evans (OKC) & Karyn Weitl (TULSA)
- The Membership Committee is responsible for expanding and maintaining ULI membership. It is also responsible for furthering the diversity of ULI Oklahoma’s membership by continuing to actively recruit all sectors of the real estate development community (public and private sector). In addition, the committee will identify and develop new member engagement products and/or programs.
- CHAIRS: Maria Prado & David Meadows (OKC) & Josh Kunkel (TULSA)
- Over 73% percent of ULI Oklahoma’s budget comes from our Annual Sponsorship Campaign. Sponsorship allows ULI Oklahoma to host free member-only events, keep fees low for larger events and support community outreach and other special initiatives. The Sponsorship Committee develops and implements the annual sponsorship plan and builds relationships with Oklahoma supporters.
- CHAIRS: Emily Pomeroy & Jorge Charneco (OKC) & Preston Bartley (TULSA)
YOUNG LEADERS COMMITTEE
- The Young Leaders Committee is responsible for facilitating the leadership development of this valuable segment of ULI members by actively engaging its members to serve on committees throughout the District Council. Additional goals include to organize and manage a mentoring program (Partnership Forum), and to develop and host YLG-specific programs and receptions.
- CHAIRS: Elizabeth Larios & Ethan Mazzio (OKC) & Jessi Stringer (TULSA)