For more information, contact: DeShawn Heusel (405) 921-3482 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Nominations are now open for the Urban Land Institute’s Oklahoma District Council’s 2016 Impact Awards. This year’s award winners will be announced February 10, 2017 at Will Roger’s Theater in Oklahoma City. The annual event highlights projects that further the goals of the Urban Land Institute, through the responsible use of land and creating thriving communities.
Nominations and Eligibility:
• The nomination process is public and open to all – not just to ULI members.
• The project must be located in one of the following counties: Oklahoma, Canadian, Cleveland, or Logan.
• The project must be in stable operation, financially viable, and worthy of emulation.
• The project receive its Certificate of Occupancy between December 1, 2014 – December 1, 2016.
• The project must demonstrate best practices in development and land use, in any of the following categories: historic rehabilitation or adaptive reuse, small or large scale development, public initiative, or community building.
The deadline for nominations is Friday, October 21, 2016 at 5:00 pm.
Past awards winners include Project 180, Heard on Hurd, Mosaic, Marion Hotel, Century Center, the Edge, Bleu Garten, H & 8th.
Entries should include a brief synopsis of no more than two pages that highlights the nominated project and how it fits the award category criteria. Additional supporting materials such as photos, brochures, etc are acceptable to submit. Please send submissions by email to email@example.com and include name and contact information for the person submitting the entry. As the process moves along the selection committee may request additional materials.