Incremental Development Alliance: Small Developer Boot Camp LEARN MORE & REGISTER NOW
Building on the spring seminar, the Small Developer Boot Camp gives participants an opportunity to apply training to their actual development project. Participants will work through exercises like building and refining their pro forma, creating an investor proposal package, and drawing out the zoning parameters for their lot. Participants can also practice pitching their project to the group and instructors in order to get feedback in a supportive environment.
Four Days, Spread over 10 Weeks:
- Friday, July 24 (8am-1pm Central)
- Saturday, August 15 (9am-1pm Central)
- Friday, September 11 (8am-1pm Central)
- Saturday, September 26 (9am-1pm Central)
EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION (until July 3rd) - $399
REGULAR REGISTRATION (until July 20th) - $449
LAST MINUTE REGISTRATION (until day of bootcamp if spots available) - $449
Scholarships Available - see IncDev registration page for more info
Attendance at a previous Incremental Development 1 day Course is required (either the course in Oklahoma City or another location). Please email contact below to be considered for a special exception.
BOOT CAMP DAY 1 - Intro & Setting Expectations
Theme: WHAT IS YOUR PROJECT?
- Overview to Course Structure
- Finding people and creating a building program
- How are you going to pay for your building?
- Structuring your organization and deal
BOOT CAMP DAY 2 - What Are You Allowed to Build?
Theme: ZONING & BUILDING CODES
- Reading Zoning and Devising Buildings
- How to Design a Loveable Building Within the Buildable Area
BOOT CAMP DAY 3 - Financials
Part 1 Theme: HOW DO THE FINANCIALS WORK?
- Generating the Static Pro forma
- Modeling a Multi-Year Cash Flow
Part 2 Theme: WHAT IS THE STRATEGY BEHIND THE FINANCIALS?
- Strategies for Partnering, Selling, Reinvesting, and More
- What levers can you pull on your pro forma?
BOOT CAMP DAY 4 - Pitching Your Project
Theme: FEED THEM WHAT THEY EAT
- Telling the Story of Your Project: Feed them what they eat
- Assemble your Pitch Package
- Closing Session and Next Steps
Thank you to our generous community partner for making this initiative possible
REGISTRATION WILL BE LIMITED TO 35 PARTICIPANTS
For issues/questions, please contact IncDev directly - email@example.com